Reliable. Competent. Client-Oriented.
Whether it be turning, milling or wire eroding - Hirt Zerspanungstechnik is your partner for the development, manufacturing and assembly of precision parts from all machinable materials.
Our more than 22 professionally trained employees have long-standing experience and and established expertise in the implementation of complex development and manufacturing processes. On a production area spanning more than 1.200 qm2, we offer the highest standards of quality and cutting- edge production facilities for our clients from the fields of engineering, automobile manufacturing, aerospace, and sensor technology.
By using modern CAD and CAM systems, coupled with technologically advanced machinery, we are able to master even the most complex and challenging assignments. In doing so, we adapt to every client individually - since its establishment in 1988, Hirt Zerspanungstechnik has always been characterized by its client-oriented and reliable mode of operation.
Development. Manufacturing. Assembly.
We manufacture and install precision parts according to the highest industry standards, but that is not all: We also develop components according to our clients’ requirements as they trust our extensive capabilities and competence. Contact us now and see for yourself!
Take a look back with us at the most important events and milestones in the history of Hirt Zerspanungstechnik from our establishment in 1988 until today.
- Establishment of Hirt Zerspanungstechnik GmbH in St. Leon-Rot
- Relocation to Rot-Malsch
- New construction at location in St. Leon-Rot (property of 2000 m², production facility of 600 m²)
- Expansion of property to 4000 m²
- Certification according to ISO 9001 and EN 9100
- Expansion of production facility to 1200 m²
- Introduction of SolidWorks
- Introduction of SAP-Business One
- Introduction of CamWorks
- Introduction of DMG programmer
- Jürgen Bender joins as Managing Director
- Restructuring of quality assurance
- Establishment of trainee workshop
- LED lighting in entire company
- Introduction of laser for inscriptions